- Identify opportunities/tenders for submission of bids
- Identifying key points for winning a bid
- Inter-department collaboration to obtain the information required to compile the bid
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks related to the bid
- Keeping tracks of market prices of relevant solutions and bid prices in previously awarded tenders
- Negotiating with clients during commercial evaluation of bids
- Researching current and future market trends
- Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted
- Ensure timely invoicing involving preparation of supporting documents and invoice, application on client portal, and coordination with client for payment release.
- Tracking receivables and pending payments and follow up with clients for payment release/issue resolution.
- Manage and store data in coordination with Finance team to ensure MIS generation for Revenue, PO and invoice history tracking
- Build processes to ensure track jobs and implement good practices to ensure systemic improvement.
- Manage ISO documentation and department processes to ensure compliance.
- System level Thinking
- MS Office (Preferred); MS Excel (Mandatory)
- Language: English, Hindi (Mandatory)
- Great opportunity to build and drive the content function for a fast-paced industrial enterprise.
- Flexible career development path with exponential growth.
- The flexibility to work from home/anywhere.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Work with a world-class team who are making history with technology and changing the face of industrial productivity.