- Define delivery objectives, strategies, and plans to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Establish delivery processes and procedures, and ensure they are followed by the team.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks and issues on site.
- Effectively communicate project status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of the product and act as first point of issue resolution for any issue raise by the client and coordinate the resolution through respective teams.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Manage project changes and ensure project documentation is maintained and updated.
- Facilitate project meetings and workshops, including project kick-offs, status meetings, and post-mortem reviews.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment that encourages open communication, creativity, and innovation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and vendors.
- Site representative for Business and Delivery to ensure account management and facilitate horizontal growth of all products.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations, maintenance, deployment, and integration.
- Bachelor 's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- 3+ years relevant experience in project management, delivery management etc.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.