Industrial IoT with cloud analysis. Designed for scale.
IP 66 Rating. Protected against powerful water jets
Operates in – 30° to 200° C (- 22° to 392° F)
ATEX (up till 120° C), IECEx, and PESO certifications
Multi-system architecture, with single pulser for multiple sensors
An intuitive real-time dashboard to unify monitoring
Detect pipeline corrosion rates in high temperature and improve pipeline integrity
GUMPS™ is designed to continuously monitor pipeline corrosion and corrosion rates and reduce industrial downtime.
- Continuously monitor internal and external pipe surfaces
- Identify the location and degree of potential pipeline corrosion in real-time
- Eliminate potentially hazardous leaks proactively
Predict future outcomes and uncover pipeline risks in advance with predictive analytics
- Pinpoint potential leaks, corrosions, and faults in pipeline infrastructure quickly
- Plan the pipeline integrity management strategy better
- Prevent incidents before they occur and extend the lifetime of your pipe systems
Get a holistic picture of pipeline health with 3D models
- Access accurate and consistent data
- Get alerts on potential pipeline failures in advance
- Make autonomous decisions with the right information
Protect your pipelines from corrosion
and leaks today
Some frequently asked questions
Pipeline integrity management is put in place to ensure that a pipeline and all its components are working properly. Using pipeline integrity management solutions, operators can manage safety, operations, maintenance, evaluation, and assessment of pipeline facilities, and identify leaks and failures.
No. While GUMPS™ is based on the known technology of LRUT sensors, it is an enhanced system which uses IoT and AI to change the paradigm of asset management. It is the future of Long-Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT).
LRUT sensors are used for service-based one-time inspection, whereas GUMPS™ is used for continuous monitoring. It is a real-time monitoring sensor that measures cross-sectional area loss. A typical LRUT sensor has inaccuracies due to lack of base signal and comparisons, while GUMPS™ has near-zero inaccuracies with the probability of detection (POD) improving every day, as more and more data gets generated over the same pipe and health degradation is monitored.
Regular LRUT sensors also require a manual method of inspection, which leaves room for human error and is time-intensive. So LRUTs are reactive sensors, whereas GUMPS™ is proactive. GUMPS™ inspects your pipelines in real-time without human intervention and identifies the health and corrosion of pipeline facilities effortlessly.
GUMPS™ monitors pipeline integrity within a temperature range of in –(minus) 30° to + 200° C (- 22° to 392° F)